søndag den 16. juni 2013

16/6 On english please

My english exam is tomorrow, so I decided for a lon time ago, that i would speek, write and think english the day before my exam.
Therefor this also have to be on english.

I have to say, that I'm really lousy at english, and my iPad might "correct" some of the words, so the text does'nt make any sense.

Well as you might know, it was i bit rainy weather today. Or actually it was aweful. It rained anf there was cold.

When i came out to Ida, I mooked out in a hurry, so i could pick her up on the field.
We walked back to the stable.
I brushed her in a long time, and she became very nice and beautiful. Mathilde stood also in the stable with Maurita, so we talked a lot, of cource in english. It was very nice and cozy.

Afterwords we went out for a ride. At that time the rain stopped for a while. Just a little trip around the ridinghouse, because we were afraid that it might began to rain again. I borrowed Livs hackamore again, because I think it is better, at some point, to ride with that insteed of a normal bit.
It is quite funny because with a bit, it is sometimes like she dont understand what i want her to do. But with the hackamore i Can use lighter instructions to her. It lays the preasure better than the normal bit. A Way there is better for me and Ida. I also Think it is a funnier Way to ride, because you have to use your legs more, and you have to ride with looser reins, and i prefer that. And like I (almost) said before, allthough I have looser reins, can I control her the same. 
After some rounds Mathilde joined us, and again that was very nice.

When it started to rain, we stopped riding, and went Into the stable again. I brushed her a little bit more, but not a lot. And after a bit of time it stopped raining again, and she came back on her field.

It was just one lovely day today... 
Furthermore there Will come some pictures later today.

She got a little wet before she went into the stable.



7 kommentarer:

  1. Sikke en fin hest du har dig!

    Sentopiabyme.dk

    SvarSlet
  2. God idé med at snakke engelsk før eksamen :)
    Hvordan gik det så?

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Det gik vildt godt :D
      Engelsk er ikke min stærke side, også selvom jeg egentligt er ret god til det (får normalt 10), men synes ligesom ikke det er så fedt..
      Jeg fik 10 og jeg er mega glad for det :D
      Kan sige så meget, at det med at snakke engelsk virkelig hjalp mig :D

      Slet
  3. Flot hest! :-)

    http://sarahemiliee.blogspot.dk

    SvarSlet
  4. Sød hest, er bare ikke den største rytter. ^^

    Hilsen
    http://eventyrtid.dk

    SvarSlet